I received my completion certificate

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Nikl
by Nikl » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:59 am
I received my cc today and I wanted to thank all those on this forum especially foggy for the quick responses and fantastic help and support. I’m now debt free for the first time in years and intend to always be
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:03 am
Brilliant news! Well done!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:09 am
Great news Nikl :-) I took the liberty of changing the "not" to "now" !

I found being debt free kind of strange for a while when I completed --- and, 5 years on, I remain debt free and it still feels odd --- a good odd, but still odd :-)

Thank you for your kind words.
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:09 pm
OMG! That is amazing!
Congratulations!
bethany
by bethany » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:21 pm
Nikl wrote:
I received my cc today and I wanted to thank all those on this forum especially foggy for the quick responses and fantastic help and support. I’m now debt free for the first time in years and intend to always be

This is the best news, congratulation!!! Happy Monday everyone :)
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:15 pm
Congratulations and good luck in your debt free future.
barassic
by barassic » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:28 pm
Excellent news. We'll done Nikl
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:26 pm
Congratulations Nikki. News like this is always heartening to those of us still slogging on, but getting closer every month. Fingers crossed 2 more payments for us. May I ask which firm and how long after your final payment you had to wait. I know every firm/case is different but still interested. Well done again :D
Nikl
by Nikl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm
Waitingforship wrote:
Congratulations Nikki. News like this is always heartening to those of us still slogging on, but getting closer every month. Fingers crossed 2 more payments for us. May I ask which firm and how long after your final payment you had to wait. I know every firm/case is different but still interested. Well done again :D

Hi I’m with Credit Fix. Once the F&F went through it took 2 and a half weeks to receive it so I was very pleasantly suprised. Good luck on your end of the journey
Waitingforship
by Waitingforship » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:59 pm
Nikl wrote:
Waitingforship wrote:

Hi I’m with Credit Fix. Once the F&F went through it took 2 and a half weeks to receive it so I was very pleasantly suprised. Good luck on your end of the journey

Thanks Nikl. We are also with CF. Hope ours is that quick.
recovering
by recovering » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:19 am
Credit where it’s due....Completion certificates are the one thing CF are fantastic at! 2 weeks seems to be the norm
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”