I’ve recently received a breach down to using over £500 credit

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Lazbo
by Lazbo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 pm
Hi. I’ve recently received a breach down to using over £500 credit. My debt company went into administration and Aperture have now taken over. They realised straightaway! Im terrified as we only have just over a year left! I’ve done the change of circumstances and they’re requesting a variation. What are my chances?
plasticdaft
Forum Expert
Contact
by plasticdaft » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:39 pm
What was the reason for the breach?

Clearly with a short time to run the last thing you want are any stumbling blocks.

A frank discussion with you case worker about how to best move forward is needed.

Paul
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:43 pm
I agree with Paul .. you need a heart to heart chat with your caseworker. Has the debt been repaid, or is it still outstanding? How much over the £500 are we talking ?
Lazbo
by Lazbo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:49 pm
Foggy wrote:
I agree with Paul .. you need a heart to heart chat with your caseworker. Has the debt been repaid, or is it still outstanding? How much over the £500 are we talking ?

Still outstanding. It’s around £5k. We stopped using straightaway. I’ll do anything for it not to fail. The worry is making me ill. Our official appointment with the company for our proposal is not until 7th November!! :cry:
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:19 pm
Lazbo wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Still outstanding. It’s around £5k. We stopped using straightaway. I’ll do anything for it not to fail. The worry is making me ill. Our official appointment with the company for our proposal is not until 7th November!! :cry:

Ah yes, that is a serious breach and I am surprised you managed to accumulate that sort of credit with the IVA on file. I am afraid this is firmly in the lap of your creditors as to whether they will forgive the breach. Best of luck.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”