Now they are saying I'm £10000 pound short which needs addressing.
1. I was lead to believe I would be debt free after the 7 yrs.
2. I was told my creditors pay apertures fees. However Aperture have taken nearly half of my payments.
Any suggestions as to what to do?
You could ask them to propose a variation taking out the minimum dividend requirement, which might be agreed to (or might be refused) by creditors.
Regarding the fees -- these come out of your regular payments and are technically paid by the creditors because this is money they are not getting towards the actual debt. The dividend is calculated after these fees are taken out, as agreed by the creditors.
Unfortunately if that what was in your proposal or any modificaitons you agreed to then that is what you have contracted. The only way around it might be to propose a variation order accepting payments to date in full and final settlement.
Check your paperwork and any modifications, to see what you agreed to.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location