I would like to report someone

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1


User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by carlos102 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:53 am
I would like to report someone who has received a windfall inheritance and she did not declare it to IVA supervisor. Can you ease give me the right platform or email address that I should report this. I ve seen that their supervisor's name is Michael Sloper and I ve tried to get in touch with him but to no avail.


User avatar
Posts: 33338
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:11 am
Mr Michael Sloper
Creditfix Ltd
4 West Regent Street, GLASGOW, G2 1RW
0141 565 1300
IP Number
Licensing Body

I see that he is with Creditfix who appear to actively discourage direct contact with the IP, and also appear reluctance to communicate generally, so a response might take a little work.
If he continues to refuse to respond you could, after making a formal complaint to CF, complain to his regulatory body, the IPA, via the Government Gateway: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... actitioner
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”