I'm new and approved

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Vince_100
by Vince_100 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 pm
Hi all,

My IVA was approved and paperwork signed on the 21st of April. Hooray however i do have a question or two....

1: I haven't received any sort of conformation of iva in post. Just email of signed forms etc
2: How long does it take for my IVA to reflect on my clearscore account / GOV IVA register. My score went down from 530 to 320 since process started
3: One of my debts is for a motorcycle finance/ loan. Would it be possible to sell this if needed in the future?

And i'm with Creditfix. I'm so glad i found this site, shame i didn't find it beforehand though. Nice to see i'm not the only person going through this :)

Thanks,

Vince
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 pm
Hi and welcome

Your email should be fine. Your details should show up on your records shortly.

Was your bike finance included in your IVA?
Vince_100
by Vince_100 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Hi and welcome

Your email should be fine. Your details should show up on your records shortly.

Was your bike finance included in your IVA?

Thanks for the quick reply.

And yes the bike finance is included in my IVA.

another question (sorry) . One of my creditors is very , when i log in to my very account it still shows available credit ,asking for payment and late payment. I'm assuming this is because records etc have not been updated
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:57 pm
It will be because of that.

Don't worry about anything now you have been approved.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue May 29, 2018 7:12 pm
If your bike was included in your ova then selling it may prove an issue and you will need to seek the permission of your IP.
How will you travel too and from work if you were to sell the bike ? Do you have other means of transport ??
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:17 am
It can take a good few months for records to reflect the IVA. You should be able to sell the bike as the finance on it was not secured on the vehicle .... but ... if it is an asset the money will go to your creditors on disposal.
Vince_100
by Vince_100 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:09 pm
Thanks for replies guys. Had couple of missed payment letters in post which i'm slightly worried about but I know they're just standard generated letters.

I will probably keep the bike for the time being just wondering for the future and it has needed work doing these last couple of months so it has annoyed me haha. And yes i also have a car, Which payments finish next June, which then mean IVA payments increase to £313 a month :?
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”