Incorrect default dates

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Jo1979
by Jo1979 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:49 am
Hi Guys
Please could any of you advise me on something, we entered into our iva August 2011. Cc received Feb 18.
On our credit files Cahoot is listed as a closed account but the default dates go up to Nov 2015. I wrote to Cahoot over 2 months ago asking them to amend this and have received zero reply. What do I do next as they are still showing on my files? Thanks
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:07 am
Send a copy of your completion letter to the Data Controller at Cahoot and tell them to remove defaults back to the start of the IVA otherwise you will be making a complaint.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:41 am
Jo1979 wrote:
Hi Guys
Please could any of you advise me on something, we entered into our iva August 2011. Cc received Feb 18.
On our credit files Cahoot is listed as a closed account but the default dates go up to Nov 2015. I wrote to Cahoot over 2 months ago asking them to amend this and have received zero reply. What do I do next as they are still showing on my files? Thanks

There should not be multiple "dates" -- just the one default date, which keeps getting reported. Have a read here and use the template and suggested course of action. https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am
Hi Jo,

If you are able to contact Cahoot via Social Media that's worth a try as that seems to be the quickest way to get a dispute resolved these days.

Regards
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”