Invoice pay option

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Oya
by Oya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm
Hi everyone.. I was putting an order for H&M and accidentally press invoice pay within 20 days. It’s only £19.99 and I can’t cancel the order or call the call centre to pay it’s close at this time. Did I do something wrong? The last thing I want is to get in trouble for a pair of trousers!
What should I do? Ring H&M first thing in the morning or let my IP know I made an error pressing invoice pay or should I not do anything?
Experts please say it’s ok so I can sleep ok tonight :(
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:00 pm
Many of these mail order firms work by opening accounts for customers. As long as you pay for the goods as soon as possible I am sure everything will be fine.
Oya
by Oya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Foggy wrote:
Many of these mail order firms work by opening accounts for customers. As long as you pay for the goods as soon as possible I am sure everything will be fine.

İTs spoused to be paid within 20 days anyway. Do you thing I should leave it as it is and pay when the invoice came with the order.?
Oya
by Oya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:06 pm
Foggy wrote:

Oh sorry Foggy thank you fo4 your reply. Where is my manors :(
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:40 am
If it was me I would leave it as it is.
Oya
by Oya » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 am
Foggy wrote:
If it was me I would leave it as it is.

Thank you so much Foggy
6 posts Page 1 of 1