it's finally arrived!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
15 posts Page 1 of 1

Mark Bruton

Post by Mark Bruton » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm
well it took 2 irate emails to aperture but today they finally emailed me the copy of my completion certificate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's only took 6 months and 9 days to get it but i've got it so i am officially free at last!!
big thanks go to foggy and the others who put so much of their time in to making this site what it is as without it i'm sure i wouldn't be sane but reading about other peoples problems and their reply has helped me so much during the last 6 yrs.
there is light at the end of the tunnel people keep going you will get there.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:23 pm
Great news and congratulations !

Thank you for your kind words ( I think my sanity is long gone ! )

Onward and Upward :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:51 pm
Congratulations, well done Mark. That smile will last quite a long time.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm
Great news!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Allywally

Post by Allywally » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:04 pm
It must be a grand feeling, hoping to be in that position soon after 26th April - fingers crossed :D

Sally1966

Post by Sally1966 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 am
Well done , im eagerly awaiting mine . Should have finished in June but due to cock ups my last payment was in November so hopefully not much longer

recovering

Post by recovering » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:35 pm
The delay in getting your certs is so so poor! As bad as CF could be they issue certs super fast! Congrats it really is a great acheivement

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:35 am
Glad you have finally received it x

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Ryan

Industry Expert

Post by Ryan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:48 am
Excellent news, congratulations.

Regards
Ryan Radford
IVA Mortgage Expert
Zebra Money Centre

IVA Mortgage advice needed?

Contact me at http://www.ivamortgageexpert.co.uk or via the expert page

Mark Bruton

Post by Mark Bruton » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:49 pm
it is a big relief that it's over with i can tell you! so now i need to be proactive in getting things sorted with regards to credit files and things. i've emailed the insolvency register and they have marked it as complete but can't back date it as aperture marked the completion date as the 18th of march even though it finished in september so i've got to wait until june for that to clear. when that clears off do i have to wait another month for the credit agencies to catch up? i'd rather send them a copy now if it means they can clear down sooner than later.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:49 pmMark Bruton wrote:
it is a big relief that it's over with i can tell you! so now i need to be proactive in getting things sorted with regards to credit files and things. i've emailed the insolvency register and they have marked it as complete but can't back date it as aperture marked the completion date as the 18th of march even though it finished in september so i've got to wait until june for that to clear. when that clears off do i have to wait another month for the credit agencies to catch up? i'd rather send them a copy now if it means they can clear down sooner than later.
Have a read here: https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record

Aperture were correct in their dating --- you were still in the IVA until such time as they completed their checking and paperwork, as well as issuing final payments to creditors.
The credit agencies will take little notice of you tellimg them anything -- they only listen to the Insolvency Service and subscribing creditors and will make changes as advised by them in due course.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:27 am
Great to hear you now have your certificate- time to move on and forget the past ...

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Mark Bruton

Post by Mark Bruton » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:03 pm
so had an email from clearscore telling me theres a change to my credit score which looks like experian have updated their records with the iva finishing which is quicker than i thought it would take so next question is.......do i need to wait until the register gets updated in 3 months or can i apply for a mortgage before the register is updated as long as the credit score companies show as completed?

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:13 pm
You do need it to be off the register. You can speak to either Ryan or Shaun for advice in the meantime.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Mark Bruton

Post by Mark Bruton » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:50 pm
with regards to the land registry thing, how can i check if it's been removed? going on the hm website if i pay the £3.00 odd for the reports what am i looking at to see if it's gone?
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”