Iva accepted

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
37 posts Page 1 of 3
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:49 am
Iva was accepted all creditors voted on journey now 59 months 2 go as first payment next week. Thanks all for help
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:50 am
Well done Ash. Did you mention the shares ?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:52 am
Well done!!
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 pm
Well done from me too. Hopefully time will go by quickly and you can start marking off the months.
Keith White
Industry Expert
by Keith White » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:07 pm
I haven't been posting on the Forum long enough to have been of any help - but it doesn't stop me congratulating you on a successful IVA application. Life's too short to wish time away - but I hope the next 59 months are stress-free and you enjoy the thought that a debt-free future gets nearer each month!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:08 pm
I used to convert the time into a percentage of the term -- somehow it felt shorter :-)
ANNED
by ANNED » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Iva was accepted all creditors voted on journey now 59 months 2 go as first payment next week. Thanks all for help

Aww brilliant isn't it cf you are with ?? Did they get bk to u straight away or had u to chase them ? Mines was adjourned to this thurs so hopefully I get good news to.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 pm
Mine did until today as meeting was last week was communication error and there was nothing wrong with application so hopefully yours should be fine too
ANNED
by ANNED » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:15 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Mine did until today as meeting was last week was communication error and there was nothing wrong with application so hopefully yours should be fine too

I hope so fingers crossed
sheraz.butt
Industry Expert
by sheraz.butt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:23 pm
Well done Ash. You are on the road to becoming debt free in 5 years!!
Hopefully you can start to relax now and get a good nights sleep!!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Great news .... countdown to debt freedom begins !
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 pm
sheraz.b wrote:

Thanks mate looking forward to it was getting me down alot trying to pay nearly £600 a month on loan and minimums on credit cards was never going to go down so no able to pay £170 a month is going to be alot better
sheraz.butt
Industry Expert
by sheraz.butt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:42 am
ashbock123 wrote:
sheraz.b wrote:

Thanks mate looking forward to it was getting me down alot trying to pay nearly £600 a month on loan and minimums on credit cards was never going to go down so no able to pay £170 a month is going to be alot better

Definitely a lot better. Just having that piece of mind that you can manage all bills will give you a huge sense of relief.....All about fresh starts my friend! Wish you well.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 am
sheraz.b wrote:
ashbock123 wrote:
sheraz.b wrote:

Definitely a lot better. Just having that piece of mind that you can manage all bills will give you a huge sense of relief.....All about fresh starts my friend! Wish you well.

Hope all goes well I forgot to mention my shares recieved from company as didn't know they had to put on as a asset am getting the info will it affect iva or will I just have to pay the money in once I can
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 am
sheraz.b wrote:
ashbock123 wrote:
sheraz.b wrote:

Hope all goes well I forgot to mention my shares recieved from company as didn't know they had to put on as a asset am getting the info will it affect iva or will I just have to pay the money in once I can
37 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”