Iva accepted

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
37 posts Page 3 of 3
sheraz.butt
Industry Expert
by sheraz.butt » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:30 pm
It all depends on the terms of your IVA on how it would work if you have shares.
I would speak to your IP to get clarification but I don't see it affecting it.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:09 am
Where about in the terms shall I look waiting back on paperwork from my work of what o have left in the shop and the money saved in the share sheme
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:29 am
ashbock123 wrote:
Where about in the terms shall I look waiting back on paperwork from my work of what o have left in the shop and the money saved in the share sheme

They won't be mentioned in your terms as they were not disclosed at the time they were drafted. You just have to wait to see what your IP says.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:10 am
Ok thanks foggy it will be pay them in or keep them up to them isn't it
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:08 am
Any share deductions would usually show up on the wage slips so if this the case it probably should have been picked up before now. Personally I would allow the existing schemes to continue and deal with the money as and when they mature. You could suspend any new schemes or alternatively as creditors will benefit from the shares anyway you could exclude new schemes and only pay in those that mature during the IVA.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:01 pm
None of where shares would of been on there my iva got accepted on the 26th then realised when someone told me at work that should have declared my shares have in company with them as assets so rang and told them. Just wondered when get information will they want me to include or keep them as iva has Been approved without then included at all.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:33 pm
You need to wait and see what they say.
37 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”