Iva Approved Today...

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Karenj
by Karenj » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:49 pm
I wanted to share with you all that my IVA has been approved today and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have been reading the forum for weeks and it has helped me to know that I am not alone. I used Gill Wrigley at Unity Coporation and they have been brilliant from start to finish, I cannot thank them enough for being so understanding and non judgemental throughout.

Here’s the start of the next chapter and to becoming debt free. I was so scared but now realise that there is help out there. :D :D
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm
Congratulations and welcome to your journey ! Never be afraid tio ask questions we are usually lurking here most times :-)
Karenj
by Karenj » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:57 pm
Foggy wrote:
Congratulations and welcome to your journey ! Never be afraid tio ask questions we are usually lurking here most times :-)

Thanks Foggy your advice in posts I have read has been invaluable! :D
Coline81
by Coline81 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:57 pm
Congrats! My meeting is on the 20th I will be so relieved if it gets approved and there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. Have a celebratory drink tonight :D
Karenj
by Karenj » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:02 pm
Coline81 wrote:
Congrats! My meeting is on the 20th I will be so relieved if it gets approved and there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. Have a celebratory drink tonight :D

Thanks I intend too... good luck for the 20th, keep us all updated! :D
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm
Congratulations, head up and good luck for the future.
Twiglet
by Twiglet » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:48 pm
Congratulations!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 am
Great to hear your iva was approved - after a few months of settling in to life on a budget you will be amazed at how quickly it goes ...

Good luck on the 20th to those with creditor meetings !
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”