IVA Approved with CF

4 posts Page 1 of 1
VAG82
by VAG82 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:10 pm
Hi,

I'm in my first month with Creditfix and just a bit curious about my annual review. As all my creditors have been accounted for in my IVA I will now have surplus money too spend. Would credit fix allow me to spend £150+ on electronic gadgets etc? When it comes to my annual how many months do they go back online regarding statements?

Thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:57 am
You should not have any significant surplus to witter away, if your I&E has been correctly handled. Reviews vary, even within firms, according to individual circumstances, but typically they go back three months with statements. However CF use third party access to your bank account, if you agree to this, where they can look at whatever they like, whenever they like.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 am
I don't understand how you have c£150 surplus to spend in addition to your (presumed) contributions into your IVA.

Something is not quite right here. Did you declare your full income and expenditure on your I&E form?
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:46 pm
I agree with above.
If your I&E has been completed properly you should not have that much available to buy luxuries regularly.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”