IVA Approved with Pareto Money!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
yalda
by yalda » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:41 pm
Happy to say that my IVA has been approved today with Pareto money! Can’t reccomend this company enough, they were amazing! No more pay day loans to try to keep my up with my debt payments. Finally I can get my life back on track.

I had 100% votes from those who did vote, but 7 of my creditors did not bother. There were some modifications that was mostly to do with my IP, and a minor one for myself.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:06 pm
Well done ... here's to a smooth journey. Keep in touch and don't hesitate to ask any questions, have a moan or a giggle with us or just let us know how things are going.
yalda
by yalda » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm
Foggy wrote:
Well done ... here's to a smooth journey. Keep in touch and don't hesitate to ask any questions, have a moan or a giggle with us or just let us know how things are going.

Thank you very much Foggy! Every post i have posted you have given great advice!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 pm
yalda wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Thank you very much Foggy! Every post i have posted you have given great advice!

Thank you for your kind words :-)
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:56 pm
Congrats on achieving the first hurdle, it really is all down hill from here on in. You have control of your finances back, although you won't have a king's ransom each month you will know exactly what you have and how to spend it on the essential stuff. You will start to understand the difference between 'want' and 'need' and you will have the power to make things happen through hard work and wise budgeting. Good luck for your future.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”