IVA cancelled still on my credit history

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Blondelocks
by Blondelocks » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 pm
Can someone advise. I was going to do an IVA with Synergi Partners many years ago, due to the high amount they wanted a month (If i could pay that then I wouldn’t be after an IVA) so I cancelled & cut all ties with this company. It is coming up on my credit history that I have/ had an IVA with this company. How do I get this off my credit history please?
Many thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm
Is it still showing as "Active" on the Insolvency Register ? If so you will need a certificate of termination from your former IP.

By "many Years ago" do you mean more than 6 ? It will remain on credit records for at least 6 years from the start date regardless.
Blondelocks
by Blondelocks » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 pm
Thanks Foggy, I didn’t actually go through with the IVA and from everyone’s forum regarding Synergi Partners are impossible to get hold of, think they may have sold their company on. Any advice how to get this cleared from my name?
Many thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:35 pm
Blondelocks wrote:
Thanks Foggy, I didn’t actually go through with the IVA and from everyone’s forum regarding Synergi Partners are impossible to get hold of, think they may have sold their company on. Any advice how to get this cleared from my name?
Many thanks

Was the IVA ever accepted by creditors -- was there a credtors meeting ? If not, it should never have been registered.

Are you on the Insolvency Register ?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”