Iva closure

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Chappie

Post by Chappie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:07 pm
Hi

Just a quick question please. I received an email from aperture on the 23rd January, congratulating me on the closure of my iva. The email stated that I would have my completion certificate in approx 10 working day. I have yet to receive it.

Yesterday I received an email asking me to complete an income and expenditure form as this would have to be checked.

Now I am wondering what is going on?

Any suggestions please?
Thanks

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:22 pm
Aperture seem to be having a spell of mix ups at the moment. You need to have a quick chat with them (if you can get through!).
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Mark Bruton

Post by Mark Bruton » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:55 pm
i had the welcome to closure email on the 5th december 2018asking me to do the income and expenditure report and a final wage review which i completed online via their client portal that evening. yesterday i had in the post the copy of the annual report asking me to do another income and expenditure report!!, needless to say they got fired back an irate email stating i'd already done it back in december and where was my completion certificate as my Iva ended in september and after 6yrs i wanted to move forward.

i've not heard a thing back yet.

i'm not amused!

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 am
I fear a daily phone call in order to gain resolution for you both. Persevere on the phone ..they will soon get fed up of your daily calls and polite threats of making a formal complaint.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”