IVA - done and dusted!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Bellevuejp
by Bellevuejp » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:47 am
Hi everyone...since November 2012 (when I started my process into the world of an IVA) this forum has provided me with priceless advice and insight as to life experience during an IVA.

Today, I have received my completion certificate. The feeling of seeing those two words stand out on a piece of A4 paper is unbelievable.

I was lucky enough to be dealing with Knightsbridge and my annual reviews were carried out each year with no issues, no changes, and timely. They were always courteous in communication and conversation. Creditfix took over the back end of last year and despite some of the posts I have read, they too were always helpful, true to their words and clear in any correspondence.

I was able to secure a full and final settlement for my sixth year through the excellent team from The Select Partnership (it was a suitable solution for my circumstances) helping to bring an end to the equivalent of 33% I paid from my salary every month for 5 years. I intend that level of payment to continue so that I can wrap this debt up as quickly as possible.

I take full responsibility for the total debt I’d incurred..an eye-watering £90k give or take...those of you who are and have been through this process will know some of the feelings I’ve gone through over the past 60 months on this and during the review periods..it’s an emotional roller coaster...what it has made realise is that I’ll never allow myself to build up such a ridiculous amount again..ever.

I’m thankful that this website and its experts exist.

For those posts I will read on here where you may face challenges or have issues..hang in there, stay positive, always be honest and polite when talking to your IVA company..you’ll realise at the end just how great it feels to have that IVA behind you.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 am
Great post. Well done and congratulations !

Onward and Upward :-)
bethany
by bethany » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:40 pm
Bellevuejp wrote:
Hi everyone...since November 2012 (when I started my process into the world of an IVA) this forum has provided me with priceless advice and insight as to life experience during an IVA.

Today, I have received my completion certificate. The feeling of seeing those two words stand out on a piece of A4 paper is unbelievable.

I was lucky enough to be dealing with Knightsbridge and my annual reviews were carried out each year with no issues, no changes, and timely. They were always courteous in communication and conversation. Creditfix took over the back end of last year and despite some of the posts I have read, they too were always helpful, true to their words and clear in any correspondence.

I was able to secure a full and final settlement for my sixth year through the excellent team from The Select Partnership (it was a suitable solution for my circumstances) helping to bring an end to the equivalent of 33% I paid from my salary every month for 5 years. I intend that level of payment to continue so that I can wrap this debt up as quickly as possible.

I take full responsibility for the total debt I’d incurred..an eye-watering £90k give or take...those of you who are and have been through this process will know some of the feelings I’ve gone through over the past 60 months on this and during the review periods..it’s an emotional roller coaster...what it has made realise is that I’ll never allow myself to build up such a ridiculous amount again..ever.

I’m thankful that this website and its experts exist.

For those posts I will read on here where you may face challenges or have issues..hang in there, stay positive, always be honest and polite when talking to your IVA company..you’ll realise at the end just how great it feels to have that IVA behind you.

This amazing! well done.. you must be grinning from ear to ear!! I'm currently waiting for my completion certificate hoping it comes within 3 months Xx :)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 pm
Well done!!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:27 pm
Congratulations, good luck in your debt free future.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:41 pm
Great to hear your ova is now at an end...good luck and best wishes for the future x
Shaun Vickery
Industry Expert
Contact
by Shaun Vickery » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:41 pm
Glad to hear another success story and congratulations on completing your journey!
Bellevuejp
by Bellevuejp » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm
Thank you all...much appreciated
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”