IVA Journey

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Jeffers 53

Post by Jeffers 53 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:14 pm
Not a questions as such. My partner and myself have just finished and gained our completion certificates after a 73 month IVA. To all the people starting out our even part way through I won't lie yes it's hard at times but the years really do pass by. We got in trouble using our credit cards raising our credit limits, banks throwing endless money at us we thought were not daft we can pay it back but it just got to hard. I have been on this forum for around three years reading other people experiences and the advice given is second to none helped us out a few times. Don't normally write on forums or really put myself out there, please don't worry it's hard but there is a small chink of light which just gets bigger and bigger the closer you get to the end of your IVA. Just to say thank you to the experts on here who helped keep me sane and carry on. Please don't give up on yourselves aim high and go for that light

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:16 pm
Excellent post Jeffers. So glad you have put your debt problems behind you know and wish you all the best for the future.

I am sure a lot of our posters will take heart from your words.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:16 pm
Well done to both of you for getting sorted ! Yes, it has it's difficulties --- but well worth the peace of mind it gives in the end.

Onward and upward :-) .
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:49 pm
Well done and good luck going forward with your lives.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”