Iva not coming out of bank

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
katrina525
by katrina525 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 pm
I am with debt free direct but I Carnt get through to any one the line just goes dead,I read something about a company called Aperture was goin to be supervision from now but I ring them have left messages and they r not gettin back to me my Iva comes out around the first of every month what do I do please help ?my Ivan finishes next June 2018 thank you
katrina525
by katrina525 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:06 pm
It’s katrina lambert and I have only 8 more months left on my Iva and all of the phones for debt free direct are all dead cannot get through to anyone and my Iva still hasn’t come out to b paid for this it’s was due out a couple of days ago just want to know what is goin on please can u help me am getting really worried dont want to de-fault on my I’ve agreement even though it won’t be my fault thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:16 pm
DFD have been taken over by Aperture who should be in contact soon. In the meantime they have a helpline set up -- but response can be erratic ( to say the least).

Have a look here: https://apertureiva.com/dfd/
katrina525
by katrina525 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:01 am
Hey it's Katrina again aperture haven't been takin out.my is money other last one I played to my creditors was the 1st Sep I am gettin really worried now thanks
katrina525
by katrina525 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am
The last time.me iva money come out of my bank was the 1st Sep nothing has come out since aperture has taken.ober and haven't heard anything please help am.gettin really worried now many thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 am
Keep the money to one side as they will want it paid to catch up ! You can contact Aperture usuing these numbers:

https://apertureiva.com/dfd/
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:38 am
As foggy suggests your monthly payments need to be kept to oneside.

I would write to them , recorded delivery, and ask them to urgently get in touch with you explaining that your October and November direct debit has not been taken, you have tried to contact them by phone, left messages and had no callback. I would say you have the money to oneside for payment to be made as soon as Aperture respond to the letter. Give them 14 days to respond or you will have no choice but to escalate to a complaint with the appropriate body.

Hopefully they will respond to the letter and it will be resolved.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”