Iva recommendation

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
34 posts Page 2 of 3
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:45 pm
They could swing the vote. I have heard no reports of them being difficult, but the best people to ask would be the firms you are speaking to as they will possibly have dealt with them before.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:01 pm
They are usually fine and while this is unusual in size for Creation I have no reason to believe that it would be a problem. I have asked meeting of creditors team and they are of the same opinion so I am confident all will be well. I am delighted you have decided to come with us so last thing we need is to let you down!
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:12 pm
Thanks so much Michael, I am so impressed with the way everything has been so far. For the first time in well over a yr I have gone to work positive that everything will be ok and my family will not have to loose home etc.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:02 pm
Hi Michael I received the pack through the post last week. I am just waiting on letter of employment from my new job and I will send the paperwork to you. In regards new bank account I have that all sorted do you just require Account number and sort code? Many thanks damon
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:31 pm
Hi Damon. The new bank account is vital to protect your income from creditors so glad that is all sorted. We will need the sort code and account number to set up the direct debit but the most important thing at the moment is the fact that your wages are safe. Send in what you have in the meantime and the proposal can be started and once the new employment details are there you can email them. Whatever is most suitable to you is fine with us.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Hi Michael I have sent everything off today so hopefully it will reach your end asap. Is it just a case of sitting tight now and waiting? Many thanks damon
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 pm
As soon as we get the information we will progress the case so it should be drafted before the end of the week. We then email it to you for electronic signing and immediately then summon the meeting of creditors. I would say three weeks should be the end of it. Fingers crossed.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm
Wow that's great Michael. I haven't yet transferred all direct debits over to new account or wages as my mortgage payment will be out in the next couple of days. As soon as that has gone I will get everything paid into/taken out of the new account. My mortgage is with NatWest and also bank with NatWest there shouldn't be a problem swapping the mortgage payment to come out of new santander account should there?
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Should not be a problem at all. Just be careful to let us know when everything has been transferred across as we do not want old creditors to get an idea of the IVA until your wages etc are entirely safe. Let us know the minute you are confident all is ready.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm
So today I signed my agreement so now I just guess it's a case of waiting. Payment for
Mortgage has now come out and have cancelled all direct debits from old account so no turning back now. Just praying all is well and it goes through as I am now going to miss creditor payments for the first time in my life and I will be in a right mess if the Iva isn't approved. Feel relieved/nervous/scared all in one.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 pm
You will feel every emotion over the next few weeks --- Good luck with your proposal.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:19 am
Best of luck from me too but I am confident the arrangement will be successful but it will be a nervy time until the meeting day comes.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:37 am
Good luck from me as well.
Lincolnshire123
by Lincolnshire123 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 pm
Really starting to panic now as phone calls have started, hopefully all will be resolved soon
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 pm
Just refuse to answer the security questions - they cannot continue with the call.
34 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”