IVA Register

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
now free
by now free » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:56 am
Would you believe it we came off the iva register December 17 was with DFD had no problem with them, now it seems that Aperture who took over DFD last year as now sent a new request to say our IVA is now completed and now we are back on the register till May18 will it never end. So to all who has been transferred to Aperture keep an eye open and keep checking and don't site back and hope all is ok.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:59 am
To be fair, if DFD didn't issue you with a completion certificate it should not have already been removed. But, the IS aren't always consistent either !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:07 am
Not good but at least you should be off soon! You could always contact the register and explain what has happened.
now free
by now free » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 am
Foggy wrote:
To be fair, if DFD didn't issue you with a completion certificate it should not have already been removed. But, the IS aren't always consistent either !

Morning Foggy, I was issued my Completion certificate June 2017 waited 3 month still on register chased them up and came off register December 2017 got it all sorted out just before they sold out that is why I said keep an eye out check register now and again just to make shore never mind just have to wait till May, now. I would like to say a big thank you to and the others who have helped out with problems over the years. THANK YOU
now free
by now free » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 am
kallis3 wrote:
Not good but at least you should be off soon! You could always contact the register and explain what has happened.

Morning Kallis 3, I sent email to the register just for the hell of it knowing in my own mind That nothing will happen till 14th May then I will come off again anyway just look on the bright side I have been debit free for 12 months now and if I need something I save for it. once again thank you and the others for all your input and help.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”