IVA showing as discharged

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
adviceneeded0607
by adviceneeded0607 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 pm
Hi,

New to this. My IVA was approved on 30th August 2016. I have kept up with all payments & terms. I have just completed my first financial review and all has gone according to plan. I have received confirmation today of yearly payments staying the same. Before getting my IVA, I monitored my credit score on Clear score. On checking it I have noticed that it says my IVA was discharged on 21st November 2016 - I'm just wondering if this is normal.

Thanks
adviceneeded0607
by adviceneeded0607 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Also, just to point out, my account with Avant Credit is still showing as active? Not defaulted/closed.

And my account with 118 118 money isn't on there at all.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 am
Not all creditors use every credit reference agency so no surprise that all your debts are not listed. As to the other information I have no idea but it may be irrelevant anyway as your credit file will be damaged for six years from the date of the IVA and after that should be cleared up. Personally I would take little notice at this time.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 am
I would ignore your credit rating until your IVA has completed and 6 years has passed since the start date.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 am
All three report differently as Michael says - my credit scores vary from low to high.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am
Credit reports and various status's mean very little while you are in an IVA --- status, as well as balances, have no connection with reality. The important thing to make sure is that no defaults are dated after the start of the IVA.
adviceneeded0607
by adviceneeded0607 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:44 am
Thank you all so much! Put my mind at ease. I will just ignore it until I get the next few years over me
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”