IVA still showing as live

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
tat
by tat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:02 am
Hi
I received my certificate of completion in April 2018 I made my last payment June 2017 so the 6 years that it was on my credit report was up in Jan 2018, I have been checking my credit report and the iva is still showing after the 6 years has passed, so I went on to the Insolvency register and my name is still there, I have entered a error for this, is there anything else I should do?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:10 am
The entries only drop off after the 6 years if the IVA was completed during that time, so it would not have dropped off in January anyway. However, if you had the completion certificate in April 2018, it should have dropped of the Insolvency Register in July and would then drop off credit files around now.

You will need to send the Insolvency Service a copy of the completion certificate and final report. Having reported an error they should be getting in touch to ask for this. Once the Register is clear, then it should drop off of the three credit reference agency files within a few weeks, but it would do no harm to send them copies too.

Also check the defaults on each credit file, to make sure they were dated correctly ( if they were they should be gone already).
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 pm
As Foggy says best to check that all 3 credit reports are clear and up to date (Experian, Equifax/Clearscore & Noddle/Callcredit).

Regards
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”