IVA with money plus group

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
james267
by james267 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 am
Can someone help me please?
I've been dealing with Money Plus since 2011, split from my wife 4 years ago and submitted a change of circumstance which they took 2 years to follow up saying they were trying to contact me, I never heard anything from them!. Again I submitted my I&E which again took them 8 months to come back to me saying they need receipts for Sundries as this had gone up, I don't keep receipts for small items of no interest. They are now saying I am in breach of contract.....please help.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:52 am
Hopefully you have kept copies of emails and correspondence in these matters, backing up your side of the story. You need to make a formal complaint (by recorded delivery post) addressed direct to the IP which you can then escalate to their regulatory body via the government gateway here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/make-a-comp ... actitioner

What reasons have they given for the breach ? What sort of sundry increases are we talking about ?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:29 am
I agree with Foggy - and I would make a complaint.
james267
by james267 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:40 pm
Foggy wrote:
Hopefully you have kept copies of emails and correspondence in these matters, backing up your side of the story. You need to make a formal complaint (by recorded delivery post) addressed direct to the IP which you can then escalate to their regulatory body via the government gateway here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/make-a-comp ... actitioner

What reasons have they given for the breach ? What sort of sundry increases are we talking about ?

Thank you for the information.
I have kept all emails. The sundry has increased a lot due to me having my children with me full time. This has gone from £12 - around £250, and tbh the last time I didn't take in account for the upkeep of the house/car/children.
The Breaches are:
Arrears, Failure to supply I&E docs, Failure to introduce all additional monies due, failure to supply property docs.
It's also difficult due to this is a joint IVA with my ex-wife.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:06 pm
It's not actually joint but possibly interlocking.

You need to get in touch and ask for a breakdown of figures.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:26 pm
The arrears will have to be dealt with -- if you agree they exist --- the company will need to provide a full breakdown and calculation. As much of this is probably down to their inaction they should be co-operative ... maybe agree an extension to cover any agreed arrears.

Failure to supply I&E docs you can respond to with proff that you did provide waht was requested when it was requested -- and they appear to have lost them.

Failure to supply property docs ?? Are you homeowners ? If so, equity needs to be dealt with. Have they asked for these docs ? If so, why have you not supplied them ( or have they also gone astray ) ?
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”