Johnson Geddes are not sending me CC for IVA settled in August'2017

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
rick357
by rick357 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm
Hi i wonder if you could help me,
I settled my IVA in August last year but to date still haven't received my CC ...Every time i call i seem to be fobbed off with the excuse of they are still waiting on two ppi claims and due to the new laws they cant complete until all the possible ppi claims are in, is this correct? what should i do as it should of completed in june/july 2017 but there was an extension of 6 months but i settled it all in august on the impression that this would be clear i would receive my cc and have done with it. the company is johnson geddes any help would be greatly appreciated
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:07 pm
There have been no changes in any law regarding PPI in IVAs. PPI is not a reason to delay completion in itself andthey are perfectly able to complete in the same way as all the other firms manage.
rick357
by rick357 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:25 pm
Foggy wrote:
There have been no changes in any law regarding PPI in IVAs. PPI is not a reason to delay completion in itself andthey are perfectly able to complete in the same way as all the other firms manage.

Thank you I’ve emailed a complaint and have advised that if I don’t receive a satisfactory outcome Within 2 weeks then I will be taking the complaint further hopefully this will get there behinds into gear.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”