Just had a load of money taken out of my account without my permission.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
36 posts Page 3 of 3
simon781
by simon781 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:00 pm
SteveUK wrote:
If it is a continuous card authority payment then I would say Creditfix are on very dodgy ground. I don't see how they are transferable and I would bet a £ to a pinch of rocking horse pooh that they use a different merchant number.

Keep up the pressure on your bank, make sure they cancel the authority which they CAN* do without referring to the company that holds it and keep insisting the payment was unauthorised.

* https://www.fca.org.uk/news/news-storie ... ght-cancel

Yeah ive got to do something, ive phoned Creditfix YET AGAIN this morning as YET AGAIN no money has been transferred back in to my account, they said they would phone back within an hour, 4 hours ago, still nothing, I told them that I haven't been able to eat all week because of them taking all my money, that I'm hungry and feel sick, but nothing, absolutely nothing......
simon781
by simon781 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:18 pm
simon781 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
If it is a continuous card authority payment then I would say Creditfix are on very dodgy ground. I don't see how they are transferable and I would bet a £ to a pinch of rocking horse pooh that they use a different merchant number.

Keep up the pressure on your bank, make sure they cancel the authority which they CAN* do without referring to the company that holds it and keep insisting the payment was unauthorised.

* https://www.fca.org.uk/news/news-storie ... ght-cancel

Yeah ive got to do something, ive phoned Creditfix YET AGAIN this morning as YET AGAIN no money has been transferred back in to my account, they said they would phone back within an hour, 4 hours ago, still nothing, I told them that I haven't been able to eat all week because of them taking all my money, that I'm hungry and feel sick, but nothing, absolutely nothing......

Well, after phoning them again I was put on hold and apparently the person went to the cashiers and watch them personally transfer the money to my account and I was promised it would be in my account by 5.30-6pm. Needless to say its now 9.15pm and f**k all has been transferred, how the f**ing hell is this legal?????? I phoned them back at 7.50pm, 10 minutes before they shut to be given pathetic apologies and to be told nothing could be done until the morning, surely what they have done, and are continuing to do, is highly illegal, wtf is wrong with this f**d up country??????
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm
Hi.

Sorry, I have edited your post as the 'f' word is not allowed on here.
simon781
by simon781 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:42 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Hi.

Sorry, I have edited your post as the 'f' word is not allowed on here.

Sorry, just extremely stressed
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:46 pm
No problem - I can understand what you are going through!
simon781
by simon781 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:49 pm
kallis3 wrote:
No problem - I can understand what you are going through!

Thanks, could do without the added stress tbh, its bad enough being ill for over a year, struggling on SSP and taking meds for depression, these Creditfix idiots I just don't need
36 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”