Knightsbridge transfer to Creditfix - threat to fail IVA if fee hike not agreed!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
24 posts Page 2 of 2
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:06 pm
This is basically a repeat of previous acquisitions ... see https://debtcamel.co.uk/pjg-creditfix-iva-fees/

There, the carrot was a share of the PPI, although it wasn't guaranteed and was conditional on the creditors consent ... I have not heard from anyone getting a share ! There is no carrot this time, so they have slipped the fee increase in amongst a few meaningless proposals.
jonathah
by jonathah » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:06 pm
They shouldn't be making such a threat.

Complain here

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner

I have this bookmarked for the day when CF threaten me. Fail ? Let em. They have a lot to lose having paid no small sum to KB, hence the fee hike?

Also - unless your mum has signed complaint paperwork authorising you to act on her behalf, the they are in breach of data protection regs talking to you.

Take care and don't worry, they're in the wrong not you or mum!
ridingthestorm
by ridingthestorm » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:19 pm
Greedy Nasty horrible Creditfix strikes again !!

I was also transferred to these monsters during my IVA, and I gave them the big finger at every opportunity in relation to changing my T&Cs .... And they never failed my IVA ! ...... Again picking on the vulnerable as whilst you are in your IVA you are at the mercy to these monsters.

Stand firm and just ignore their bullying tactics
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:56 pm
Debt Camel have just published an article on this, which is very informative and a useful read: https://debtcamel.co.uk/knightsbridge-iva-creditfix/

In other news: Creditfix have said that "no one will be told that their IVA will fail if they do not sign" !
recovering
by recovering » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 pm
Once again poor communication from CF. Not a great move to make new clients feel they can’t trust the company forced upon them.
Hopefully the rest of the journey will be as smooth as mine ended up being ( fingers crossed)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:31 pm
New clients won't have a clue!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 pm
recovering wrote:
Once again poor communication from CF. Not a great move to make new clients feel they can’t trust the company forced upon them.
Hopefully the rest of the journey will be as smooth as mine ended up being ( fingers crossed)

The galling thing is that, if they got their act together, they have the potential to do really well. When they started to grow they had a few problems and I hoped they would sort these out as time went by .... but they haven't. The rapid expansion has, if anything, made them worse, along with too much reliance on seemingly under-trained staff who think they are in a call centre selling insurance.
jonathah
by jonathah » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 pm
Well the emails asking to sign have stopped. That's either because my email saying GO AWAY, NO MEANS NO, was read and acted upon or that camel has put the wind up em.

Nice one Camel.

I wonder if anyone from CF ever views this forum?
recovering
by recovering » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:34 pm
I only ever email my case worker. The first line are polite but pretty clueless about anything slightly different from the norm.
They are nowhere near as awful as their intial impression.
24 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”