Last year of my IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

jason305

Post by jason305 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm
I am in my last year of IVA,probably got to do a extra year with the equity thing but they have sent no paperwork through like they said.I e mailed them and contacted them or portal in late November over a issue got responded to in April.I have sent my wage slips and income sheets in over 7 times with automated response but they have contacted me to say i have not sent them in.To rub salt into the wound they have now changed my Direct Debit to every 2 months without my knowledge and sent me a arrears note,

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:40 pm
jason305 wrote:
I am in my last year of IVA,probably got to do a extra year with the equity thing but they have sent no paperwork through like they said.I e mailed them and contacted them or portal in late November over a issue got responded to in April.I have sent my wage slips and income sheets in over 7 times with automated response but they have contacted me to say i have not sent them in.To rub salt into the wound they have now changed my Direct Debit to every 2 months without my knowledge and sent me a arrears note,
Which firm are you with ?
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

jason305

Post by jason305 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 pm
Sorry forgot to say who I was with,brace for a surprise it's Aperture :cry:

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:13 pm
That figures -- they appear to be falling apart !

Write direct to your IP, email followed up by a copy by recorded snail mail. You can get the details via your entry on the insolvency register.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”