Last year of my IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
jason305
by jason305 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm
I am in my last year of IVA,probably got to do a extra year with the equity thing but they have sent no paperwork through like they said.I e mailed them and contacted them or portal in late November over a issue got responded to in April.I have sent my wage slips and income sheets in over 7 times with automated response but they have contacted me to say i have not sent them in.To rub salt into the wound they have now changed my Direct Debit to every 2 months without my knowledge and sent me a arrears note,
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:40 pm
jason305 wrote:
I am in my last year of IVA,probably got to do a extra year with the equity thing but they have sent no paperwork through like they said.I e mailed them and contacted them or portal in late November over a issue got responded to in April.I have sent my wage slips and income sheets in over 7 times with automated response but they have contacted me to say i have not sent them in.To rub salt into the wound they have now changed my Direct Debit to every 2 months without my knowledge and sent me a arrears note,

Which firm are you with ?
jason305
by jason305 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 pm
Sorry forgot to say who I was with,brace for a surprise it's Aperture :cry:
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:13 pm
That figures -- they appear to be falling apart !

Write direct to your IP, email followed up by a copy by recorded snail mail. You can get the details via your entry on the insolvency register.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”