LeaKybrain's 20 Questions...

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 pm
Hi there Karin

I've just reviwed your case and I think it is perfect for an IVA - just letting you know via this means as Tina is on leave tomorrow and I can tell that you are worrying.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 am
HI LeaKy,
I remember very well the stomach churning moments and the panic attacks and the doubts that you are doing the right thing, and maybe there is another way etc. The feeling will pass once you have got through all the initial preparation and you are approved. We are here for you if you need to rant or just support and I look forward to reading your blog. I am available on here to chat and message and fb so if you want to add as a ff I will give you my fb profile and we can message whenever
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 am
Oh Karin good news from Melanie above. Do stay in touch xx
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 am
Glad that's sorted then - Mel and her team will sort you out.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

leaKybrain

Post by leaKybrain » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:11 pm
Oh Melanie thank you so much. Now why oh why did I not look here before I went to bed last night. I didn't go up til after midnight and would have seen this.

Thank you so much for everything.

Tina did send me an email this morning bless her, time off too!!! To say what I need to get together now and that is was good news. I have a couple of points I need to sort but that can wait for CA to ring me.

Thanks pandy will do that. I've added a couple of frugal friends but don't quite know how it all works.

Poor helen was nearly asleep on the phone this morning so will leave it all for now and go have a cuppa and a sarnie I think. I actually feel like eating right now for some strange reason !!!! LOL
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”