Letters

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
recovering
by recovering » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:19 pm
I Have had another letter today saying I have been awarded nearly 3700 in Ppi compensation.... that must be nearly 16k and there is at least 1 more claim outstanding .... amazing how much we all paid!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm
Shame you have to hand it over!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm
recovering wrote:
I Have had another letter today saying I have been awarded nearly 3700 in Ppi compensation.... that must be nearly 16k and there is at least 1 more claim outstanding .... amazing how much we all paid!

Indeed -- I don't doubt that some of us would not have needed an IVA if the PPI hadn't been lumped on at the start !
recovering
by recovering » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:23 pm
Foggy wrote:
recovering wrote:

Indeed -- I don't doubt that some of us would not have needed an IVA if the PPI hadn't been lumped on at the start !

Makes you wonder for sure!
recovering
by recovering » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:24 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Shame you have to hand it over!!

I know especially as I am car hunting next week! I am very very nervous
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm
I was stunned by the final figure that I claimed back from PPI refunds. My IP got the full figure as I did all the leg work without a claims firm hacking their 40% cut. It would have helped, a lot, but I really don't think it would have kept me out of the constant debt spiral.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”