Lloyds

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
recovering
by recovering » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 am
Morning! I have had a letter from Lloyds bank about my closed current account which I had before my IVA. It states they did not act appropriately when understanding the circumstances I was in at the time. I am assuming this was my overdraft that was incuded in my IVA. They have refunded £65.38 into the closed account which has reduced the outstanding amount I owe.
Should I forward this letter to Creditfix? My IVA was completed in Feb this year, or ignore it?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 am
I would be inclined to ignore it .... I doubt they will seek to have the dividend amended.
recovering
by recovering » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Foggy wrote:
I would be inclined to ignore it .... I doubt they will seek to have the dividend amended.

Thanks Foggy, I daresay it is an auto standard letter! I also have an old savings account with £100 in that I still get statements for but I have no log indetails for the account
I wasn’t sure whether to contact LLoyds about it and if I do is it completely out of order to ask for it back? My conscience says to leave it be
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 pm
Agree with foggy ..ignore it and tuck it away for a rainy day.
roach3
by roach3 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 am
my wife got two letters from the halifax saying the same thing totalling £700
I asked if we were due the money as our iva completed a while ago and they said it was just for their records and no refund was due
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”