Looking for advice about offering a F&F offer.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
36 posts Page 3 of 3
jites_uk
by jites_uk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 pm
For anyone who wants to know, my ip wrote to say i have 3 months for the third party to pay the lump sum.
I had up to 15 creditors and chairman report showed only 1 voted no but thankfully the % of their debt was small.

Do i have to tell my bank to stop the direct debit or its done automatically
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm
jites_uk wrote:
For anyone who wants to know, my ip wrote to say i have 3 months for the third party to pay the lump sum.
I had up to 15 creditors and chairman report showed only 1 voted no but thankfully the % of their debt was small.

The firm should stop calling for funds via the DD, but, to be sure I would cancel it at the bank. But check with the IP first --- they might be expecting payments until the F&F sum is paid in.
jites_uk
by jites_uk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 pm
Thanks Foggy i would inform my bank.. Third party fund paid yesterday so dont think they would be expecting more payment from me.

uote="Foggy"]
jites_uk wrote:

The firm should stop calling for funds via the DD, but, to be sure I would cancel it at the bank. But check with the IP first --- they might be expecting payments until the F&F sum is paid in.[/quote]
jites_uk
by jites_uk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:05 pm
Completion certificate received today after variation meeting of the 7th Feb..with step change. I can not thank members of this forum enough..special thanks to kallis and foggy..i will sleep tonight clutching the certificate.
What amazed too was that if the iva had ran its course my IP fee would have been £8000 plus but with a F F it reduced to £2000 plus
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
It was our pleasure to help. Enjoy your debt free life.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:05 am
Excellent news! Officially debt free :-)

Well done.
36 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”