Looking for advice about offering a F&F offer.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
33 posts Page 3 of 3
jites_uk
by jites_uk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 pm
For anyone who wants to know, my ip wrote to say i have 3 months for the third party to pay the lump sum.
I had up to 15 creditors and chairman report showed only 1 voted no but thankfully the % of their debt was small.

Do i have to tell my bank to stop the direct debit or its done automatically
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm
jites_uk wrote:
For anyone who wants to know, my ip wrote to say i have 3 months for the third party to pay the lump sum.
I had up to 15 creditors and chairman report showed only 1 voted no but thankfully the % of their debt was small.

The firm should stop calling for funds via the DD, but, to be sure I would cancel it at the bank. But check with the IP first --- they might be expecting payments until the F&F sum is paid in.
jites_uk
by jites_uk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 pm
Thanks Foggy i would inform my bank.. Third party fund paid yesterday so dont think they would be expecting more payment from me.

uote="Foggy"]
jites_uk wrote:

The firm should stop calling for funds via the DD, but, to be sure I would cancel it at the bank. But check with the IP first --- they might be expecting payments until the F&F sum is paid in.[/quote]
33 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”