Merry Christmas

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Thought I would take this opportunity before chaos hits tomorrow when family arrive till boxing day to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I recall our time in our IVA at Christmas and look back on it with pride .. everyone still got a small gift and food was on the table.... maybe not in the quantities before and now, but all the same the time spent with family and friends was just as precious.

Use the time to go out on walks with the family, play games and leave social media behind ... it doesn't cost anything to talk to each other !

Just think come January when the envelopes come through the doors with credit card statements you will all have fewer than you had before !

Your iva journey, whatever stage you are at, is one that you should look at as a "short term" loan ... its an opportunity to put things behind you and start a fresh ... good luck to all in 2019 and have a very Merry Christmas.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:29 pm
Have a great Christmas, Luluj, and enjoy time with family, friends and furbies.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
Visit my blog here : http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:21 am
Merry Christmas! Second one for me without those nasty debt worries. I did wonder how many would be struggling with them in January after seeing super stacked trollies in the supermarket yesterday.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 am
Merry Christmas from me as well. :) :)
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”