then what are the main steps?
1) Make a list of all the creditors
2) Get their contact details
3) contact them to get an application form?
4) Contact them to look into your account, if you were mis-sold?
5) Fill the application details
these are made up example steps,
Can you give the REAL main steps to go through this process, from Start to finish!
what details do you need ready (beforehand) before contacting the PPI company?
and when you contact them, do the creditors have 'specific' departments you have to phone up?
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, IVA.com Group Limited will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location