Morning

6 posts Page 1 of 1

flow13

Post by flow13 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:38 am
Just wanted to say morning to you all.

I am in a [:D][:D] mood today. I have 5 days left at work and then I am off for 2weeks. One of those weeks includes our cheapy sun holiday to southport. My stepchildren went on hols with their mom saturday to turkey and I am missing them sooooo much. [:(] They will be back in 2 weeks though and then its our turn to take them away. [:D]

My MIL is paying for us to have some new fence in the back garden. [:D] And when we told the neighbour she said she would give us some money towards it, so MIL said we could put that to our hols spending money. [:D] And then friday i also had some money go into the bank for Westfields for my glasses, so off we trotted to primark to get loadsa bargains.

The plimsoll pumps were reduced to £1 a pair so we stocked up on those in different colours. And tracksuit bottoms were £2 each. it was nice to spend a bit even though everything was for the kids for hols.

Hope you all have a good day. xxx
Its now time to start living and to make some some wonderful memories!
Read my blog at http://flow13.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Aiming for the finish line'

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm
Hi there Flow, enjoy your break from work and your holiday to Southport.

I went to Primark again yesterday and bought a top I'd seen the week before but couldn't decide if I could afford it as it was fairly expensive at £10 for Primark, glad I bought it though as it fits fine and looks good with what I'd planned to wear it with for my holiday in November.

You have a good day too. xx
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Enjoy your break flow. Hope the weather will be kind to you.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm
what a refreshing post have a nice holiday flow and you lesley,hope your keeping well jan ,x

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 am
Thank you MBS, it seems a long way off yet but I know it will soon be here. Hope you're well x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MRBLUESKY

Post by MRBLUESKY » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:14 am
wont be long lesley,i,m fine,muddling along,x
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”