negotiate IPA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 pm
Singlemumm wrote:
Thank you so much,it very helps!
I am going to send an email tomorrow to OR assistant so could I just copy info you posted?

Yes, you can copy and paste the information. Good luck.
Singlemumm
by Singlemumm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:41 am
thank you for your help.
my IPA has been reduced from £387 to £220
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:48 am
Singlemumm wrote:
thank you for your help.
my IPA has been reduced from £387 to £220

Excellent -- that is a lot better ! Well done.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 am
Well done!
Singlemumm
by Singlemumm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:49 pm
Just to be honest,if not forums etc I was unable to do it.
And I am regreting I have paid £950 for insolvency service assistant to do it for me.
Adviser has filled form for me and after he was not active at all,he did not replied to my calls and emails long time.
Just today I have received short email from him-"you CT is included in expenses".
Well there been not worth to pay soo big money.
I just though he will help a lot and will do things easier etc.seems it was mistake.
I have paid to him and after by myself I was searching here and in other places.

Thank you again guys!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:55 pm
I am afraid that some of these "agents" are leeches -- doing something for a lot of money that you can do yourself for free! Still -- this is water under the bridge. look forward to new beginnings :-)
Singlemumm
by Singlemumm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:11 pm
Thank u sooo much!once I will start make a regular payments on IPA,all things will be better.
Regarding with coucil tax, came letter today from city council,CT bill,reason -new account.and is only other tenant name on this.Usually we receiving yearly bill ~April on both names.Could be it related with my bankruptcy?
OR has reduced my IPA and I will carry to pay my part of CT to other tenant as usuall,just dont know if need to worries about this letter why is only one name?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:16 pm
Singlemumm wrote:
Thank u sooo much!once I will start make a regular payments on IPA,all things will be better.
Regarding with coucil tax, came letter today from city council,CT bill,reason -new account.and is only other tenant name on this.Usually we receiving yearly bill ~April on both names.Could be it related with my bankruptcy?
OR has reduced my IPA and I will carry to pay my part of CT to other tenant as usuall,just dont know if need to worries about this letter why is only one name?

I imagine the OR has informed them of your bankruptcy --- as you are now a bankrupt the council ( or anyone else) are unable to give you any credit and,so they have taken your name off of the CT bill.
Singlemumm
by Singlemumm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 pm
but this will be until April or til I will discharged?
sounds strange as they never gave any credits it just a bill
Singlemumm
by Singlemumm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 am
Hi all,

So I have signed my IPA and there is also separate amount for tax,because from next wage NT tax code will be applied.
Anyones knows what about overtime ?
I have ask OR and received answer,unless my overtime are guaranteed they dont need to be informed about it.thats fine I do few hours sometimes job to be done.
But in this case should I pay all my taxes to them?or just amount that states in my signed IPA?usuall tax amount is £127 and it states on signed documents.
If I do overtime this amount will be increased.I found some advices to pay only amount I have signed but it does not make senses,how I can keep rest money of taxes?
thank you in advance
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”