1) How much of the additional 5k per year are we actually likely to get? how much goes into the IVA?
2) Would a company lease car be an issue whilst in an IVA?
3) We don't really want to bring the IVA up with the potential new employer but is it necessary?
Any advice or experiences shared is much appreciated
1) They will be entitled to 50% of the net increase in income (assuming you are both in IVA's). That will be the £5k extra less any additional expenses.
2) The lease car shouldn't be an issue, although your current allowances re vehicles will need to be adjusted and might increase your disposable income (again assuming you are both in IVAs).
3) As long as they don't credit check and debt solutions are contrary to the terms of employment don't mention it.
The above comments relating to both being in IVA's apply to most IVA providers. If you are with Payplan, they take a different approach and includehusehld income regardless.
Fingers crossed your wife is successful on her application.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location