New phone contract

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Oya
by Oya » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:11 pm
Happy Easter everyone.. I have just post the same topic for some reason I cant see it so if I double post it I am sorry..
I managed to get myself a new contract with o2 today with a new handset. My question was is it ok to have a new contract with Iva I hope I it’s not breech my agreement. I told the sale rep that I am in Iva and might not pass the credit check so I was honest.
I can cancel within 14 days so just want to makes sure it’s ok to have a brand new contract..
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:42 pm
Well done! I have been with O2 always and have never had a problem. You should be Ok.
Oya
by Oya » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:17 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Well done! I have been with O2 always and have never had a problem. You should be Ok.

So it would be ok to have a new contract.. I was worried it would be consider as a credit .. thank you so much Kallis I managed to get Samsung s9 I was wanting and trade my phone so no upfront payment .. the sales rep even gave me an extra £50 when I explained my finance situation :)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 am
You got a good deal there. As long as you can afford the contract and it makes no difference to your monthly payments, you should not have a problem.
Oya
by Oya » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 am
kallis3 wrote:
You got a good deal there. As long as you can afford the contract and it makes no difference to your monthly payments, you should not have a problem.

Thank you kallis :) you made my day.. :)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 am
Happy Easter to you to Oya :-)

I got a new (additional) contract with what were then T-Mobile (now part of EE, I think) for a mobile hotspot during my IVA. I paid the extra from my already agreed allowances and there was no problem.
Oya
by Oya » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:01 pm
Foggy wrote:
Happy Easter to you to Oya :-)

I got a new (additional) contract with what were then T-Mobile (now part of EE, I think) for a mobile hotspot during my IVA. I paid the extra from my already agreed allowances and there was no problem.

Thank you Foggy.. i am still surprised o2 gave me a brand new contract
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 pm
O2 are pretty good.
Oya
by Oya » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 am
kallis3 wrote:
O2 are pretty good.

I was with o2 for years. Than I changed to Vodafone for free roaming in turkey as I go for 5 weeks every summer. But they removed turkey from free zone so I am out and free from my contract as they made a change
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:52 am
Oya wrote:
kallis3 wrote:
O2 are pretty good.

I was with o2 for years. Than I changed to Vodafone for free roaming in turkey as I go for 5 weeks every summer. But they removed turkey from free zone so I am out and free from my contract as they made a change

Oya .. completely off the topic ... I am going to Turkey for the first time this year ..... do you have any tips or advice ?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:36 pm
I would take GBP or dollars - don't drink tap water and don't forget to do your visa before you go!!! If you are like us, you'll have your flight times altered. We've had ours altered once so far.
Oya
by Oya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:19 am
Foggy wrote:
Oya wrote:
kallis3 wrote:
O2 are pretty good.

Oya .. completely off the topic ... I am going to Turkey for the first time this year ..... do you have any tips or advice ?

Which part ? One thing if you are buying something apart from brand named big shops don’t give the first price they say try to drop the price. Don’t just eat kebab we have really nice Turkish pizza called Lahmacun and do have a big Turkish breakfast . Turkish people are very friendly and helpful towards tourists so I am sure you be having good time.
And hey the currency is very high at the moment £1 is nearly 5.60 Turkish liras so this would make some extra spending :)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:51 am
We're going to Olu Deniz - I use the Genuine Fake Shop - dirt cheap and the stuff is good quality.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:15 am
I am visiting Icmeler, Oya. I shall certainly try the Lahmacun, thank you :-)
Oya
by Oya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:15 pm
kallis3 wrote:
We're going to Olu Deniz - I use the Genuine Fake Shop - dirt cheap and the stuff is good quality.

Oh I love oludeniz .. the water is so pure and like glass. Because it’s very see through and calm hardly have any waves that’s why it called Dead Sea.. I am sure you will enjoy there so much
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”