New phone contract

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Oya
by Oya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm
Foggy wrote:
I am visiting Icmeler, Oya. I shall certainly try the Lahmacun, thank you :-)

Mar Maris is also very good.. all you need to now don’t let them cone you with prices.. when I speak in English with my daughter in front of a sale rep the price is different when I say but I am Turkish it is much different :) always insist for a better price. Other than that icmeler is a little fine town and the people are there very nice and welcoming.. enjoy your trip :)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:21 pm
Oya wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Mar Maris is also very good.. all you need to now don’t let them cone you with prices.. when I speak in English with my daughter in front of a sale rep the price is different when I say but I am Turkish it is much different :) always insist for a better price. Other than that icmeler is a little fine town and the people are there very nice and welcoming.. enjoy your trip :)

Thank you ... it is the same the world over with money! I used to live in the country and the local garage used to charge "townies" more for work !
Oya
by Oya » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:15 am
Foggy wrote:
Oya wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Thank you ... it is the same the world over with money! I used to live in the country and the local garage used to charge "townies" more for work !

There you go :) have Great holiday.. i will be in İstanbul for 5 weeks in summer.. can’t wait to go:)
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”