No contact from Aperture about IVA closure

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
sarah610
by sarah610 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:38 pm
Was previously with DFD and have paperwork showing my final payment should be May 2018. Have had no correspondence from Aperture who have apparently taken over the IVA. Have just had another payment taken for June 2018...have tried calling numerous times and emailing but getting no reply, don't know what to do?
Who can I contact that can help me please? Do you have any numbers or emails I can use for help/support? So frustrated, it's been 8 years...
Mark.56
by Mark.56 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm
Having same problems with Aperture - trying to get a F&F offer sorted - I have emailed all the details to them on 23 May, but no response (their letter to me said they would respond in 10 working days) and cannot get through on phone - left a voicemail but no one has called me back (despite a promise of 48 hours). Is there anyone I can escalate/make a complaint to?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 pm
To make a complaint you have to go though their internal complaints procedure, as detailed on their website. If no joy / response to this you can escalate the complaint to their regulators via the government gateway here:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner

As for getting through .. many members get a reply if they use the "new business" number !!
Mark.56
by Mark.56 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm
Thanks Foggy - will try and give that number a call.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”