No information from my iva company

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Jamesd0116
by Jamesd0116 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 am
Hi, Having finished my IVA in 2015 and dragged out an extra 7 months while my IVA company try to recover any PPI owed. I find that they are refusing to tell me how and to who they have paid PPI back to. I have paid over £2000 of my original dept and I have asked if my IVA was paid in full, but again they are refusing to answer my question. Three times I have wrote and asked and each time they reply with zero information. I know they have kept the PPI themselves but how can I get them to tell the truth to me.
If I have paid my IVA in full should I receive any PPI that they received. It was my creditors who informed me of PPI payments made to mi IVA firm and not them. Why hadn't my IP informed me of these payments!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 am
There will only be any surplus money from the PPI refunds once you have paid the full original debt, plus fees and possible statutory interest. At the end of the arrangement, along with the completion certificate, you will be provided with a final report, which will detail where the monies have come from and where they went.

You can, in the meatime, lodge a formal complaint with the IP and, if that gets nowhere, escalate it to their regulatory body via the government gateway.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”