No result from creditors meeting yesterday. Should I be concerned ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
jamie735
by jamie735 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:23 am
I have finally had 'the conversation' with Creditfix and my IVA has been approved with minor modifications. Such a relief.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:26 am
jamie735 wrote:
I have finally had 'the conversation' with Creditfix and my IVA has been approved with minor modifications. Such a relief.

Well done Jamie -- pity they messed about. One thing with CF -- they seem to run an IVA OK ... but stink at communication, so keep on top of them !
jamie735
by jamie735 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:33 am
Foggy wrote:
jamie735 wrote:

Well done Jamie -- pity they messed about. One thing with CF -- they seem to run an IVA OK ... but stink at communication, so keep on top of them !

Will do mate, thanks for the tip! So relieved.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:36 am
Fabulous news - really pleased for you.
recovering
by recovering » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:27 pm
Hi, CF are pretty poor at communication! I managed to get the name of my caseworker and email her directly, I t has been pretty smooth since then to be fair. Do not be afraid to challenge the first line of customer service, they will back down if you persevere on any disputes in my experience. Good luck with your journey!
jamie735
by jamie735 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:45 pm
recovering wrote:
Hi, CF are pretty poor at communication! I managed to get the name of my caseworker and email her directly, I t has been pretty smooth since then to be fair. Do not be afraid to challenge the first line of customer service, they will back down if you persevere on any disputes in my experience. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks. My case worker emailed me to give me her direct address so hopefully will be smoother than some others' experience.
jamie735
by jamie735 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:46 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Fabulous news - really pleased for you.

Thank you.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”