Foggy wrote:Out of curiosity .. are you with CF ?
They could be chasing votes. I would give them a call in the morning .
Creditfix? Good guess! I spoke to them earlier and they said they only had two votes back. Anxious at the minute as I guess the two votes are not positive. The waiting game is awful.
Foggy wrote:This seems to be a common occurrence with Creditfix -- they do usually manage to swing it, but, for some reason creditors do not seem to be getting the information required to vote.
Ok, thanks for the reply. Hopefully they can sort it, just the lack of clarification is frustrating. I guess they know what they’re doing though!
kallis3 wrote:Any more news?
I phoned them not long ago and spoke to someone extremely helpful. He said that they were currently negotiating with creditors. One of them (Zopa) put an obstruction forward which they were speaking to them about and trying to resolve. He understood me being nervous but told me to not worry unnecassarily and apologised for the lack of information coming from them. Hopefully get a decision shortly but it may well be after the weekend when they can confirm either way.
Just a little correspondence and clarification goes a long way, shame it took me chasing so much.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: MerlinL14 and 31 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location