Not a question as such

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

kazza24

Post by kazza24 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 pm
After being in an IVA for over 4 years with absoloutely no-one to discuss it with, I am amazed at how helpful and supportive this site is. I have learnt more from browsing on here for a few days than I have ever learnt googling around for 4 years. It has also shown me that coping with debt is a major stressor, and as I say, 4 years in I have never realised nor accepted how stressfull this has been as I have never known there was a place to offload.
The help here is truly appreciated, and the experts deserve a medal for dealing with this in their day to day job, and then also coming on here to offer their words of wisdom and expertise.
I think this site should form part of 'IVA advice literature' from the offset, it would help so many clarify and rectify problems so much easier than when left in free fall.

Thanks so much for your help

Karen

Lisa2009

Post by Lisa2009 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 pm
Hi Karen.

I agree. The forum is a great source of info and help and people considering an IVA should be directed here. It would certainly put to rest some of the worries and stresses people go through.
http://mrsskint.blogs.iva.co.uk/ 'Our Story'

Nil carborundum illegitimi

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:47 am
What a nice post Karen and I'm sure the experts will appreciate your kind words.

I also agree that word about this forum should be spread far and wide.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 pm
We are very happy to share our knowledge with forum members, and would be very happy to see the forum promoted as a "best advice" model in a wider community were this to be possible.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”