Not happy with what I have been told

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
  • 1
  • 2
30 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:56 pm
Can I put a complaint in if I am not happy with what I have been told
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73480
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:53 pm
Can you be a bit more specific - who has told you what? Are you in an IVA?
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26893
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 pm
Every firm has a complaints process, so you can complain. However many problems we see here are resolved without resorting to this. What is the problem ?
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 pm
They sent me a letter stating there was 7 day to sort my account out with them and I phoned them today twice and they have closed it but got it touch with step change and they said it is still active so what do I do abut it please
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26893
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:49 pm
rachel655 wrote:
They sent me a letter stating there was 7 day to sort my account out with them and I phoned them today twice and they have closed it but got it touch with step change and they said it is still active so what do I do abut it please


So Stepchange are handling your IVA ? Who told you to sort what account out ?
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 pm
To sort my iva account out before they take legal action but it failed yesturday and step change need to certificate saying it has ended and the list of my creditors
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26893
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 pm
rachel655 wrote:
To sort my iva account out before they take legal action but it failed yesturday and step change need to certificate saying it has ended and the list of my creditors


Your IVA has failed ? And someone wants it sorted and certificated within 7 days ? Stepchange were your provider ? Termination Notices take a few weeks to issue.
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:33 pm
Ok thanks for your help hopefully I get it sorted out now
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73480
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:26 pm
Why has it failed?
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 pm
Because I have missed payments but I was willin to sort it out but no it failed two days before it was suppose to ]
User avatar
caravario1
Posts: 3
by caravario1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:26 am
rachel655 wrote:
Because I have missed payments but I was willin to sort it out but no it failed two days before it was suppose to ]

Stepchange's call handler and staff have become quite poor with their customer service skills lately. Most are insensitive and show no empathy what so ever. So not surprised about how you were treated.
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:43 am
The best of it is I am not with step change
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26893
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:45 am
rachel655 wrote:
The best of it is I am not with step change


I am confused ! Who are you with and why is Stepchange involved ?

Maybe we need to start again !
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73480
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:02 pm
Agree with Foggy - we need some more information
User avatar
rachel655
Posts: 13
by rachel655 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:28 pm
I am with aperture I phoned step change to get some advice
  • 1
  • 2
30 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests