NRAM and F&F offers

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
  • 1
  • 2
29 posts Page 2 of 2
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 pm
Ok so the F&F meeting is set for 17 May at 10:30.

Regarding the sale, we’ve been asked to pay £400 for a sellers pack (leashold info) which we are happy to pay, but unsure about doing this before the offer is accepted. Any thoughts?
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 25913
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:57 pm
bridgey wrote:
Ok so the F&F meeting is set for 17 May at 10:30.

Regarding the sale, we’ve been asked to pay £400 for a sellers pack (leashold info) which we are happy to pay, but unsure about doing this before the offer is accepted. Any thoughts?


Personally I would try to stall in case the offer is refused by creditors.
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm
That’s my thinking - but don’t want to jeopardise the sale falling through.

Rock/hard place
User avatar
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Posts: 6642
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 am
The difficulty is you have decided to put the property on the market before getting approval from the creditors.

Stalling for 3 weeks is a big risk plus there is always the possibility your creditor meeting might be adjourned.
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 am
Lisa Thomas wrote:
The difficulty is you have decided to put the property on the market before getting approval from the creditors.

Stalling for 3 weeks is a big risk plus there is always the possibility your creditor meeting might be adjourned.


*at the advice of the IP
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 am
So a week to go until the voting deadline and as yet no votes in

Watch are the main ones to vote, and normally vote ~2 weeks ahead of time, so maybe they’re not going to vote.
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73012
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:06 am
Fingers crossed it all goes ok.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 25913
Contact
by Foggy » Thu May 10, 2018 11:46 am
Everything crossed !
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 pm
So had a call from the IP this morning and the creditors have approved my F&F offer (or at least the major creditor has, so can’t be voted down) - just waiting on the creditors for my Wifes to be approved and we are home and hosed.

So so so pleased, one final hurdle then can concentrate on completing on the sale :)
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 25913
Contact
by Foggy » Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 pm
Good news so far !
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73012
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:19 am
Fingers still crossed!!
User avatar
bridgey
Posts: 138
by bridgey » Tue May 15, 2018 5:12 pm
And..... it’s been fully approved by all creditors!

We’ve done it, now I can get chasing the solicitors!!

Thanks to everyone on here for support and guidance in this process.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 25913
Contact
by Foggy » Tue May 15, 2018 5:14 pm
Congratulations !!! I love it when a plan comes together ........
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73012
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:51 pm
Well done! Glad it worked out for you.
  • 1
  • 2
29 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests