OMG...last payment 20th of this month.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Steeddie
by Steeddie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi guys,
Firstly I just want to thank you guys I’ve made it to the other side.
It’s been a tough 5 and a half years but we have got there with all your help guys.

I’ve been told it could take 2-6 months for my completion.
Just so I understand what does this compleation consist of.

Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 pm
First of all -- well done ! :-)

Completion procedures include a review of the final year, checking that all income has been accounted for. They will also re-check previous reviews to make sure they were done correctly. Then they need final claims from the creditors so that they can make the last dividend distribution. Once thsat is done and everybody is happy they will issue the certificate. Many firms will have started the checks and claims already, but to others it comes as a complete surprise !
Steeddie
by Steeddie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 pm
Thanks foggy,
You have always been there if I have asked a question thank you.
I’ve had many downs during this process but life can move on hopefully very soon.

Thank you.

Foggy wrote:

Completion procedures include a review of the final year, checking that all income has been accounted for. They will also re-check previous reviews to make sure they were done correctly. Then they need final claims from the creditors so that they can make the last dividend distribution. Once thsat is done and everybody is happy they will issue the certificate. Many firms will have started the checks and claims already, but to others it comes as a complete surprise !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:14 pm
Brilliant news!! Hope your completion is sooner rather than later.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:59 am
Steeddie wrote:
Thanks foggy,
You have always been there if I have asked a question thank you.
I’ve had many downs during this process but life can move on hopefully very soon.

Thank you.

Foggy wrote:

You are more than welcome :-)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”