One hump or two?

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Andy1964

Post by Andy1964 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 pm
There was a tour bus in Egypt that stopped in the middle of a town square.

The tourists are all shopping at the little market stalls surrounding the square.

One tourist looks at his watch, but it has stopped, so he leans over to a local who is sitting down by the side of his his camel. "What time is it, sir?"

The local reaches out and softly cups the camel's genitals in his hand, and raises them up and then down.

"It is precisely 2:00pm", he says.

The tourist can't believe what he just saw.

He runs back to the bus, and sure enough, it is 2:00pm.

He tells a few of the fellow tourists his story:...................

"The man can tell the time by the weight of the camel's genitals!"

One of the doubting tourists walks back to the local and asks him the time, the same thing happens!! It is 2:05.p.m.

He runs back to tell the story. Finally, the bus driver wants to know how it is done.

He walks over and asks the local how he knows the time from the camel's genitals.

The local says "Sit down here and gently cup the camel's genitals and lift them up in the air.

Now, look undeath your hand at the church clock on other side of the courtyard."
If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.

Funds paid to date accepted as F&F 16th August 2013, the wait for completion begins.
Wait over....certificate recieved 3rd May 2014

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 am
[:D][:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 pm
[:D]
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

UpToMyNeck

Post by UpToMyNeck » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 am
[:D]

I went to the pub last night with my new Thai wife.

As I was ordering at the bar, I overheard two blokes sniggering behind me, and heard one of them suggest to his mate that she must have been a "mail order" bride.

I was absolutely furious!!

I mean, as if anybody could think I would be stupid enough to trust something like that to the Royal Mail! She was sent by DHL guaranteed next day delivery.
Last edited by UpToMyNeck on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non sibi sed omnibus
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”