Our Full & Final Settlement

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Pauld5313
by Pauld5313 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 am
Both my wife and I have been in an interlocking IVA for around 3 years.
Unfortunately due to my ill health and other factors I had to exhaust all available options over that period.
We had a 6 month payment break and several variations.
Our IP and her team have been so very supportive and understanding throughout the whole process and without their
total sympathy and kindness towards my wife and I then I don't think I would have made it and we didn't really want to consider BR.
Yesterday was the major turning point for us when with the complete support of our IP and her trusted assistant we had a F&F accepted by our creditors.
That meant that in the 20 years that we have been together it will be the first time we will have no debt. I am approaching 61 years old and my darling wife is 57 years old with numerous jobs to help us pay our VA .Now she can step right back and have that work life balance she needs so much. Thank you Sue and Laura.....
Our IP is Sue Clay and her wonderful assistant Laura should be placed onto the IVA pedestal as without their compassion and time for us who knows what would have happened.
Sue and Laura have given us a new lease of life where we can now enjoy the simple things without any worries and we can look forward to our retirement and enjoy again our children and grandchildren knowing that we have no debt,,, It is the greatest feeling in the world.
Again thank you so much - Sue Clay from Jones Giles & Clay .Sue is a wonderful person . We will always be grateful to you over the last few hard years when I was unwell you showed patience and again compassion towards us both,. It wasn't easy for you both but you always believed in us....
Also we want to thank Laura Johnson from Jones Giles & Clay. Thank you Laura for your kindness and patience.
We would also like to thank everybody on the forum for your marvellous support and there were many times when you helped me find a solution which enabled us to carry on with the VA knowing that the Forum was there for us should we need a listening ear.

Thank you all so much Paul & Melanie
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri May 04, 2018 11:17 am
Congratulations! Great to hear that it has now all been sorted.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:36 am
Excellent news! Really pleased for you. You can settle down now! :D :D
Shaun Vickery
Industry Expert
Contact
by Shaun Vickery » Fri May 04, 2018 12:58 pm
Congratulations, and well done to Jones Giles & Clay too, what fantastic feedback.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”