Paid IVA for 6 years and now Lloyds are saying that my IVA has been rejected!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
jz
by jz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm
My IVA was due to end Jan 18, about 3 years ago I received PPI which I wasn't aware had to be handed over, as soon as I realised (6 months later) I spoke to DFD and explained this, they said that's fine and that my IVA would be extended to cover the amount (not sure if I received any paper work to confirm it). This month I started to receive letters from a debt collecting agency on behalf of Lloyds relating to a debt that was included in my IVA, I spoke to Lloyds who said my IVA had been rejected so I now needed to pay this debt. I can't get hold of Aperture until tomorrow but now I'm panicking, why and how can this be happening. Would they have agreed term to extend the IVA 3 years ago or would they have waited until the end to then try and extend it? Are Lloyds mistaken? It was only £1500 and I owned up as soon as I realised. Please try shed some light, I've waited over 6 years now for this to end. Thank you!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:18 pm
What does it say on the Insolvency Register ?
jz
by jz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:21 pm
It say she my details are not found?
jz
by jz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Foggy wrote:

It says my details can not be found, what could that mean?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm
jz wrote:
Foggy wrote:

That could mean that the IVA was terminated over three months ago. You really need to speak to Aperture and, depending on what they say, maybe take legal advice from a solicitor experienced in insolvency matters.
jz
by jz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 pm
Foggy wrote:
jz wrote:
Foggy wrote:

That could mean that the IVA was terminated over three months ago. You really need to speak to Aperture and, depending on what they say, maybe take legal advice from a solicitor experienced in insolvency matters.

But I still pay every month and a statement that lloyds sent shows that money has been paid towards that debt up until 9/1/18... I'm so confused stressed and upset
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:02 am
Aperture need to explain this for you and hopefully Lloyds are mistaken.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”