Paperwork ?!!?!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

mrsbee

Post by mrsbee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:12 am
Hi everyone
We are in the process of applying for an IVA, as some of you may know from my first post, with CCCSVA.
We started the ball rolling late July/early August all paperwork was sent off mid August when requested with the exception of the house valuation which we had to wait a while for a valuer to come out. We seem to have a request for paperwork from them almost every week! We are getting a little wound up now as most of the paperwork they are asking for are things that they have already received from us and have sent back?! I have made that many phonecalls to creditors for current balances luckily nobody has said anything on the phone to me regarding our situation. After sending all letters to inform all creditors with token payments included we will be missing the first monthly repayments, its all getting a bit stressful now and I expect it will only get worse. We were hoping that we might have recieved our proposal by now really, what do you think? How long did it take for most of you to receive your proposals? (the IVA kind not marriage, lol!)
Thanks in advance
Debt free after a successful f&f :)

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am
Has the home valuation gone to cccsva now? Ring them up,tomorrow morning and ask them how far off a proposal they are. Its normal to be stressed at the point where you are going to start missing payments,but clearly the fact that you are looking into an IVA means that life as it was could not continue.

Fingers crossed you will hear on monday that things are moving along.

Did you only approach the one company for advice?

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”